Cool weather calls for another free crochet pattern 😉
With the fall weather comes cooler weather and cooler weather brings the need for cozy clothing and accessories. With the cooler temperatures, I thought I’d share my pattern for this easy crochet cowl. This pattern is super simple and because of the large hook size and chunky yarn, works up quickly. This is a great pattern for the beginner crocheter, and a perfect quick project for the intermediate or advanced crocheter. I hope you enjoy this pattern! I personally enjoy it so much I have 10 of these cowls.
- Chunky yarn (super bulky weight, like Big Twist Natural Blends Yarn)
- Size P Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle or smaller crochet hook (G or smaller)
- ch – chain
- slst – slip stitch
- dc – double crochet
- dc2tog – double crochet two together
To purchase this pattern ad-free, click here to check out my Etsy shop!
- Ch 40 and join with slst; be careful not to twist the chain.
- Chain 3, dc in all stitches. Join with slst.
- Chain 3, dc in all but last two stitches. Dc2tog. Join with slst.
- Chain 3, dc in all stitches, join with slst. Repeat for 7 rows or until the desired length.
- Fasten off and weave in ends with yarn needle or crochet hook.